SmartSwitch™ Slow Motion Turnout Machine
AneModel proudly present a multipurpose SmartSwitch™. With its adjustable servo speed and adjustable servo position, SmartSwitchTM offers you the ultimate flexibility to operate not only the turnouts but also crossing gates, semaphore signals or any creative animation that you can think of.
The SmartSwitch™ gives you nine servo speeds to choose from. If you set a servo speed to the fastest, it acts as a snap action switch machine. You can also set the servo speed to the slowest to watch your turnout switch in snail motion. In addition, there are screw terminals for the installation of the indication lights. Want to use a DCC controller to throw aturnout? Simply add the stationary decoder to the SmartSwitch™. One SmartSwitchTM stationary decoder can control up to four turnouts.
1. Easy to install.
2. Built-in drilling template.
3. Virtual center line for easy trouble free mounting.
4. Minimal structural interference---the servo and its mounting linkage are compact in size.
5. More mounting possibilities---traditional, off-center or horizontal rotary installation. The servo can be installed either below the road bed or next to the turnout.
6. Adjustable servo speed and position through the programming features in the SmartSwitch™ control board to give you ultimate control for pressing the point rails against the stock rails.
7. Each control board can control up to four turnouts.
8. Can use the toggle switch and the push button to trigger servo movement.
9. Can simultaneously control one or up to four servos by using one toggle switch or push button.
10. Remember the turnout positions when power is off.
11. Provides various settings for indication and signal light.
12. Low current draw. 9V minimum requirement for input power supply.
13. DCC friendly--- SmartSwitch™ stationary decoder supports a full range of DCC accessory addresses (1-2048) and offers simple mainline address programming.
14. The decoder also supports route control features from major DCC manufacturers.
15. The SmartSwitchTM gives you the ultimate flexibility.
SmartSwitch Basic set (A001)
1. (1)SmartSwitch™ control board
2. (4) SmartSwitch™ servo
3. (4) Servo Bracket
4. (8) Ö3.5 x 10mm Wood Screw (For securing servo mount)
5. (4) Ö2.6 x 15mm Wood Screw (For securing SmartSwitch™)
6. (4) Ö3 x 20mm Pan Head Machine Screw.
7. (4) Hex nut
8. (4) Ö0.6 x 100mm control wire
9. (2) 500mm long extension wire
10. (2) 1000mm long extension wire
11. (4) SPST 2 pin toggle switch
12. (4) 5mm plastic space (For securing SmartSwitch™)
13. (1) User manual