Zephyr Express gives you simple to use Digitrax Complete Train Control for a great
price. It offers simplified advanced train operation for any size layout and is fully
expandable. You won’t have to start over when you want to do more with your
Zephyr Express Set Includes:
- DCS52 All-In-One Throttle/Command Station/Booster to run your layout
- PS314 Power supply to provide power to run your DCS52
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- Zephyr Express Quickstart Guide
- Zephyr Express Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
Zephyr Express Offers:
- Cost effective entry level LocoNet Compatible system
- Color 2.4” LCD Screen.
- Large Backlit Keypad.
- Speed control knob and direction switch with brake.
- Integrated USB Computer Interface
- Easy 2 and 4 digit addressing.
- Smooth speed control.
Run multiple trains at once without blocking!
- Run up to 20 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 20 throttles at the same time on your system.
Jump Ports for using DC power packs as additional
- Use one or two smooth DC power packs as throttles to control DCC equipped
- Simple, cost effective way to add more throttles to your Zephyr Express set.
- Makes it easy to share the fun of DCC with layout visitors and young operators.
- Functions on locos controlled by Jump throttles remain active.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Use Address 00 to run one or more locos without DCC decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing-use the number painted on your engines as its address.
3.0 Amps of Power to run multiple trains.
- Booster outputs 13V DC for safe operation in N and HO scales.
- Control lights and sound with 29 functions (F0-F28)
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn
for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled
(depending on decoder).
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
- Universal consisting, Digitrax preferred method. ALL locos can be consisted, even
- Advanced consisting, allows only advanced consist capable mobile decoders.
- Basic consisting, program decoders to run on same address.
- Built in read/write programmer that can read and write all CVs.
- Supports Direct programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports paged &
register mode programming.
- Operations mode programming can be used to program decoders on the
Expandability with Digitrax LocoNet
- Use Zephyr Express as a starting point for your Digitrax LocoNet System,
then add components.
- Use Zephyr Express as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have
- Add Radio or IR via LocoNet. Just plug-in a UR90, or UR92 receiver and add IR
and/or Radio throttles.