Price reduced because it is a DEMO unit; We are using it for testing and learning, but it is still in MINT condition, THERE IS NO ORIGINAL BOX.
Digital command station for the data-formats of Marklin - Motorola old and new and of NMRA - DCC
Click Here For PDF Brochure
- control of locomotives and accessories in the full range of the particular digital formant
- multiple traction
- two speed-control knobs with two direction-buttons each
- analogous "navigator"- like a joystick
- control of up to 8 functions for each signal or operational model
- feed back with s88 and th new fast Viessmann-"Speedbus" (Hbus)
- coloured track diagram in three zoom steps
- coloured representation of switch positions and signal aspects
- coloured indication of programmed switched routes (yellow) and occupied track sections (red)
- train identification number shown on the track diagram
- time table operation, control of blocks and shuttle trains, internal clock can be set to real or model time
- connection to a PC possible by USB 2.0, terminal for a programming-track, integrated booster
- Power adapter input 110-240 Volts with US and European Plug.